Recently I was going through the wedding section of one of my favourite websites, Bella-Naija, and I stumbled on a post, The Official Wedding Photos from Stephanie and Linus’ wedding in Paris which took place on the 21st of April, 2012. The amazing pictures were taken by Ian Holmes, an english photographer based in Paris.
- …..Beautiful…..the grass is greener on the other side…
The wedding was held at the beautiful Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay located in the Chevreuse valley in the Rambouillet state-owned forest. As seen on the website, It is an enchanted place and the perfect spot to recharge your batteries, perfect to bring to life one’s fairytale wedding.
Looking through the pictures, the phrase that captures it all, Simply amazing. All I could think of was, this is how I want my wedding to be. May be not exactly but this wedding is officially on the list of weddings that will inspire mine. Here are some of my fav. bits from the official photos posted on Bella-Naija, to see all the photo’s from the wedding, click here
- Stephanie Okereke and Linus Idahosa
The phrase, simply amazing. The environment, the picture, I can’t seem to find a flaw. Am so in-love with everything about this photo
Linus proposed to Stephanie on her birthday in October 2010. He reportedly told her
“…Marry me and be the mother of my children. I love you.”
The other dress
This is definitely a must in my books, to change from the main princess-like dress to a more form fitting dress….and Stephanie yet again made my jaw drop. I love, love this dress.
Awwww…..to have been a guest at this wedding. It seemed like the perfect wedding. Stephanie looked so amazing glowing in every picture. And so the groom, ‘sigh’ need I say more. Every picture seemed to have a story behind it. My Best Picks from the pictures…….
- If this is what I think it is, Sourveniours, this is just perfect, though traditional, very unexpected. I love collection bits from different countries and if I do have a destination wedding, this is definitely an idea I would consider.
- The Wedding Logo…..Perfect.
- …..hmmm to be the bride, with the perfect morning glow. The smile on my face right now is so ridiculous.
- …….Seriously taking notes
- This is yet another adorable photo…..
- …..To find a prince…..This outfit just spells royalty. What more can a lady ask for…..
- This picture reminds me of sound of music, the scene when Maria was getting married to the Captain. Love the length of the vail and dress……
- okay now am officially speechless….
- …..I know some people say its odd for the bridal party and the bride to be in the same colour, but this is just beautiful….I love love love…..
- Still speechless…..
- …..Now this needs an entirely new word to qualify this…
- …….Looks so effortlesss……this is the type of fun, I’ld like to have at mine
Source Bella-Naija Berrykissinspires